Author Topic: Bishop's Application  (Read 365 times)

Offline Bishop

• Registered Member
    • View Profile
Bishop's Application
« on: March 25, 2010, 08:58:46 pm »
Rank you are applying for: The rank I'm applying for is Moderator or Admin (doesn't matter)

Experiance you have: I have many experience, I've been actually Admin on many Servers.

Names of sites you are staff on (pm this to jason): This thing called "DARScape" and This "Habbo retro."

Why you want to be staff? (1 - 2 paragraphs why): Well, I'd like to be staff because I like helping out, I fight for what's right and never give up, when some asks a question I'll answer it the BEST  to my ability. Of course, I love to talk and hang out! :) For sure I LOVE making events for others to have a chance at winning a rare item!

Why do you think you should have staff? (1 -2 paragraphs why): I believe I should have staff because I am Smart, I have what it takes I think other people like me, because I'm always caring ex. : I'll give my last pair of Flared Trousers away too any random person. Also I can help around I'm on DF-Scape around 2-3 hours a day looking for people in need of help.

How long you have been here:4-8 weeks(I think)

Therefore I believe that I can be apart of the DF-Scape staff.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline f0r th3 w1n

• Loyal Member
  • RAWR
    • View Profile
Re: Bishop's Application
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 09:31:29 pm »
its D.E.T forum staff not dfscape ingame staff. and if i could choose staff i would decline, doesnt show what many staff have to do. sorry.
SECOND OWNER OF D.E.T! F0R TH3 W1n!
this is a dfscape event team website!
in-game-name: f0r th3 w1n
favourite thing to do: P.K (player kill)
favourite food: MUFFINS!
type of account: maxed 1 def pure with 22 99s.

Offline Jason

• Owner/Coder D.E.T. Forum
  • Owner
  • Registered Member
    • View Profile
    • DF-Scape
Re: Bishop's Application
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 09:56:23 pm »
Declined... This is for forum staff not ingame staff on dfscape... So yeah declined..
The biggest mistake you can make is continually fearing you will make one