Author Topic: f0r th3 w1ns NEW staff app  (Read 669 times)

Offline Jason

• Owner/Coder D.E.T. Forum
  • Owner
  • Registered Member
    • View Profile
    • DF-Scape
Re: f0r th3 w1ns NEW staff app
« on: March 14, 2010, 02:46:07 am »
Rank you are applying for: forum administrator

Experiance you have: i have been forum administrator on 2 past rsps' before i played dfscape. if you include since ive played dfscape i was a forum admin on D.E.T's old forums.

Names of sites you are staff on: none anymore, i was demoted for joining this site but i assure you i have experience.
Why you want to be staff?:
 i would like to be staff so that people know that i can help them. i enjoy helping people on forums and posting ideas i have even if i dont know what to do. lots of the time when somebody has a problem on dfscape and they ask for help i answer them, then they say stuff like how would you know you arnt a staff. i would like to be a forum administrator because i know i can help people and even if i dont understand the problem i give the best ideas i have. i also would like to be forum administrator because i am an owner of D.E.T i know all the rules by memory and i  earned my rank from helper to owner.

Why do you think you should have staff?: i think i should be a forum administrator becuase i understand forums well. i will follow the rules like i always have. i have never done anything wrong to anything and i dont beleive in cussing. if i could edit some posts such as D.E.T it would also make M a g i k's job easier. shes told me about how its hard being the 1st owner and creator because u have to edite it all the time. i would like to make it easier on her by being a forum admin to be able to edit the post myself, making her job alot easier.

How long you have been here: months i have been here is 6 and days i have been here is probably around 180 im not completely sure but i know i was here in augest but not a full 7 months yet.

do you think you deserve what you are asking for?: i do think i deserve forum administrator. and i will promiss to help and NEVER abuse, also i will never do anything that any other forum admin doesnt want me to do. i know that jason and magik are ahead of me in these forums so they are going to be the one i will listen to ALL the time.

Good Application. Sorry but Denied. Reason for Denied are as follows: You just got Forum Moderator , We do not have that many members to tend to anyway.

Once we get more members ill be sure to give you Forum Adminstrator.
The biggest mistake you can make is continually fearing you will make one